Sunday, June 18, 2006

HammondCast


Watch the video
Title: HammondCast 7 File size: 18.1 MB Length: 30:10 Format: mp3 DESCRIPTION Jon Hammond here...On HammondCast 7 I go deep in to my archives and break out some choice recordings I did with studio drummer Bernard Purdie on radio station KALX and a live feature at Kimball's East in Emeryville CA. Going back even further, a 1971 recording of my old rock band HADES with guitarist/vocalist Jim Thorsen, Steve Wright-bass, Dave Danza-drums and myself Jon Hammond on Hammond organ-(model A-100 w/2 Leslies) recorded live in Provo Park Berkeley CA. And a track I did for Derek Tracy's DTI Records in 1981 called "Get Back in the Groove" with Frank Biner on vocals (now deceased) and dedicated to the victims of recent Hurricanes Katrina & Rita. And EDDIE MONEY with Jon Hammond in the studio doing "I've Been Lovin' You Too Long". HammondCast 7, crank it way up these are very old recordings! Date created: 2005-09-24 Sampling rate: 44100 Recording mode: mono First appeared on: 2005-09-24